Welcome to the Winery at the Long Shot Farm, an idyllic place just north of Carlisle, PA. The Winery and tasting room are housed in a remodeled historic barn, surrounded by vineyards, a large pond and an amazing view of Blue Mountain.
We invite you to stop by and sample our wines, made from grapes grown right here in the Cumberland Valley, one of the American Viticulture Areas. We also offer wine slushies and a selection of cheese, crackers and chips. You are welcome to bring a snack or pack a lunch to enjoy with one of our wines, while taking in the view from our tasting room and deck.
Starting June 5 outside seating on the grass will be allowed
– The grass area will be closed Monday-Wednesday for routine vineyard maintenance – limited deck seating still available
– Limited chairs and tables are available – feel free to bring chairs or a picnic blanket
– Bring your own food for outside consumption
– Masks are required to enter the tasting room
– At this time, we cannot offer wine tastings nor any consumption of wine inside
– Social distancing rules still apply
– Curbside pick-up is available
Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Friday 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Call Rachel at 717-713-1434
or Sam at 717-448-7650
The Winery & Vineyard
Our Family-Owned Vineyard and Winery in Carlisle, PA
We believe that “Wine is Made in the Vineyard”, and that high quality grapes are the first step toward making great wine. Our vineyards are located in the Cumberland Valley viticulture area and currently include the hybrid varieties’ Vidal Blanc, Corot Noir, Chambourcin, Traminette and Chardonel and the American varieties Concord and Niagara. We also grow much of the fruit that is utilized in our line of country wines, including blackberries, elderberries, and blueberries. Other fruit is sourced locally.