Welcome to the Winery at the Long Shot Farm, an idyllic place just north of Carlisle, PA. The Winery and tasting room are housed in a remodeled historic barn, surrounded by vineyards, a large pond and an amazing view of Blue Mountain.
We invite you to stop by and sample our wines, made from grapes grown right here in the Cumberland Valley, one of the American Viticulture Areas. We also offer wine slushies and a selection of cheeses, meats, crackers and chips.
COVID Update Beginning May 1
- Limited indoor seating is available for guests and for complimentary wine tastings.
- Outdoor seating is also available for wine consumption.
- Alcohol service will be allowed without the purchase of food.
- Requirements such as mask-wearing, and social distancing, including 6 feet between diners, also still apply.
Outside Seating by the Pond
– The grass area will be closed Monday-Wednesday for routine vineyard maintenance – deck seating is still available
– Limited chairs and tables are available – feel free to bring chairs or a picnic blanket
– Masks are required to enter the tasting room
– Social distancing rules apply at all times
Monday – Thursday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Friday: 3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 2:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Call Rachel at 717-713-1434
or Sam at 717-448-7650
The Winery & Vineyard
Our Family-Owned Vineyard and Winery in Carlisle, PA
We believe that “Wine is Made in the Vineyard”, and that high quality grapes are the first step toward making great wine. Our vineyards are located in the Cumberland Valley viticulture area and currently include the hybrid varieties’ Vidal Blanc, Corot Noir, Chambourcin, Traminette and Chardonel and the American varieties Concord and Niagara. We also grow much of the fruit that is utilized in our line of country wines, including blackberries, elderberries, and blueberries. Other fruit is sourced locally.