or corporate off-site events, such as professional development, board meetings and office parties.Stop by the winery during opening times or contact us to schedule a meeting at your convenience.
CENTER SECTION (seats 40+ ):
– Sunday morning special: $250, must be done by 1:30 pm (this works great for a brunch with Mimosas, and you can spill over into the tasting room area, as we are not open at that point)
– Sunday for events that end after 1:30 pm – $350 for up to four hours (for example. 11 – 3, or 4 – 8) with a $75 for each additional hour.
– Saturday – entire day: starting at $1000 (must be out by 11 pm)
– Saturday – half day: starting at $500 for a 4 hour period, with a $100 charge for each additional hour.
– Monday through Thursday: full days $650 / half days $350 for a 4 hour period, with a $75 charge for each additional hour.
TASTING ROOM (seats up to 20):
– Sunday Morning: $200, must be done by 1:30 pm, can set up as early as 9:00 am
– Monday thorough Thursday: full day 450 / half day $200 for a 4 hour period, with a $50 charge for each additional hour.
We do have outside space available for rent, on the grass near the vineyard and farm pond. The cost varies, depending on the size of the group. We do have a canopy tent that can be set up as a 10 x 20 or 20 x 20, which accommodates groups up to 40. For larger groups, a tent, tables and chairs, as well as portable toilets would have to be rented.
Regarding food, you can bring your own food, or have your event catered.
To Reserve your space: you can either pay a 50% deposit, or place a tentative hold on your preferred date. If we would receive another inquiry for the same date, you would have first “dibs”, and we would contact you. At that point we ask for a 50% deposit to hold the space for you.