We spent all afternoon fixing the “barnyard”. This included fixing and painting the fence by the blueberries and moving lumber and rocks.
We moved our pile of pressure treated lumber, which had been stored in the barnyard, to the back of the blackberry field, and moved 3 tractor buckets full of rocks and slates over to where Tina is still trying to build a stone wall.
Lars and Tina pulled off the roughest and broken fence boards and replaced them with newer (and straighter) boards. They also pulled out all old nails and various hardware still attached to the fence-rails from the days of an electric fence.
At the same time, Grace and Sam worked on painting the repaired fence parts white. It is looking so much better already!!!