- This event has passed.
Artisan Pizza Food Truck
July 4 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Artisan Pizza is coming to the winery for the first time from 5-8pm! They are a mobile wood-fired oven pizza catering business providing fantastic pizza!
Artisan Pizza typically make the following pizzas on any given night. They also name the pizzas after Italian artists or art.
1. Angelica- Plain cheese, Romano, mozzarella, provolone mix
2. Bernini- Pepperoni, sourced from manufacturer
3. Raphael- Italian hot sausage, fresh made at Wenger Meats in Carlisle
4. Donatello- Mushrooms, either Shiitake (Perry Co. if available) or Cremini
5. Michelangelo- Bacon, bacon pieces
6. Mona Lisa- Tomato/basil, fresh tomatoes and fresh organic basil
Parking is in front of the barn or directly across the street in our over flow parking lot in the grass. If the weather is nice, feel free to bring some chairs!
We will have a few rules (following the governors guidelines ) to keep everyone safe.
-All food and drink is either TO-GO or can only be consumed outside.
-We have limited outside seating, so feel free to bring your own chairs or blankets.
-No large gatherings, please spread out from other groups.
-We will monitor how many guests are in the tasting room at one time, so please be patient.
-Don’t forget your masks when you come into the tasting room or when you visit the truck!
Thank you for all of your help keeping everyone safe. We are happy to help support another business this Saturday!