Our baby chicks finally got big enough for their move into the newly renovated chicken coop. We had to clean out the shed near the clothesline and bring it back to its intended purposed: to house chickens. We had used the shed mainly for archery equipment storage and storing extra flower pots, all of which we cleaned away. We fixed the holes in the floor, rebuilt the windows and doors and then partitioned off about a quarter of the shed for the little chicks. The floor is now covered in straw and we got a large watering station and a larger feeder. We are still using a heat lamp for them, since the are still little. Hopefully they’ll stay warm and save tonight.