This was a good weekend for spring clean-up work. We had someone come in and remove all the accumulated metal “stuff”. All that is left to move now is the old silo. We also took time to clean up around all the sheds and the barn and we moved more things out of the barn (like the row boat and trailer).
Over the past couple of weeks, Zach has been getting rather good at using the grader attachment for the tractor. He graded a section of the old “barnyard” that desperately needed cleaned up; and he started moving piles of dirt around in what will someday be the parking lot below the barn.
While Zach was moving dirt, Tina found a spot of wineberry plants, which we dug out and moved to the garden before the tractor would destroy them.